Documents & Assessments
This chapter addresses privacy-related documentation that is most commonly used within research. For each type of documentation, it explains what it entails, when to use it, and how.
The following documents are addressed:
- Information to data subjects
- Informed consent forms
- Privacy scan
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Legitimate interest assessment
- Data Transfer Impact Assessment
- The processing register
- Several agreements, such as the non-disclosure agreement, data processing agreement, data transfer agreement, joint controller agreement, and data use agreement.