The Data Privacy Handbook aims to make knowledge and solutions on handling personal data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR) and present them in a practical format.
The Handbook need not be read like a textbook. You are invited to navigate to the topic you need based on the table of contents, or use the guide below.
I want to…:
Plan a GDPR-compliant research project
Work safely with personal data
- Storing personal data
- Finding suitable tools and services
- De-identifying personal data
- Securely analysing personal data
- Sharing personal data during research
- Using other approaches to protect personal data, such as encryption, statistical approaches to de-identification, synthetic data, or data donation