Seeking help at Utrecht University
If you work at Utrecht University, there are several ways to look for further support.
Research Data Management Support currently offers:
- In-person workshop Handling Personal Data
- E-learning Privacy basics for researchers (coming soon)
Additionally, your own faculty or department may offer workshops surrounding privacy, ethics and/or research integrity.
Besides this Handbook, you can find more information on the following websites:
- RDM Support website
- Intranet pages on privacy and research
- Faculty-specific web pages:
- Geosciences: RDM and privacy, ethics
- Science: RDM and privacy, ethics
- Social and Behavioural Sciences: tech support, ethics
- Humanities: RDM and privacy, ethics
- Law, Economics and Governance: ethics
- Veterinary medicine: Research Support Office
- Medicine: ethics, data management-related information can be found on UMCU Connect
The first point of contact about privacy is the privacy officer of your faculty. Besides the privacy officer, you can also ask for help from:
- Research Data Management Support or your local data steward.
- Information security.
- In some faculties, the Research Support Office may be of help in drafting agreements.